Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Visiting Albert Jacob House Christian Prayer Group

Recently, as you know, we have gained prayer rooms in two of the buildings in the borough. Albert Jacob House Christian group had been praying for some time for a room they could call their own to meet in and pray in. They were so thrilled that last week they were given a small room on the ground floor. They are so grateful to God for having this facility to use.

Today I joined their meeting to pray and dedicate the room to God.

The group in Albert Jacob House are a passionate and committed group; really on fire for Jesus.

Two or three gave exhortations about how they would use the room and prayed that God would bless it's use. One exhortation was from Sister Julia reading from 2 Chron 7:1-5, The dedication of the Temple.

I then shared our Easter plans(more of that later).

Just before I had to leave (I had a long bus ride to get back to Mulberry), they prayed for me so I left there feeling really blessed.


Steve

No comments: